Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chapter 22

22
 AM RADIO, SAN DIEGO

"My brothers and sisters, this is Buck Stratton reachin' you tonight on the airwaves of Buck Stratton Radio Ministries. I hope my voice finds you and your loved ones safe and well in these very dangerous times. Why am I down here in California talkin' about dangerous times? Well, I'll tell you why. Right here is th' reason in one line, and that reason is this. Somethin's wrong. Somethin's real wrong.

Jes in case you ain't been listenin' to ole Pastor Buck lately, I'm gonna fill ya' in on jes what I'm talking about. And right here it is.

They's people runnin' around right now tellin' everybody that Our Lord Jesus Christ has come again! Yessirree! They's sayin' that He is alive, and that He's come back to preach more then He did already in the Bible!

Now you may be chokin' and chortelin' when you hear me tellin' you this, but I ain't wolfin' ya! Down to Brazil some half-wit done cloned the mummy what was in the so-called tomb. See we already know that mummy weren't no Jesus Christ, right? But whatever poor fool was in there didn't deserve to get his remains meddled with by some mad scientist! Nosirree! No one's goin' deserve that kind of treatment! That right there is one of them sacrileges called not honorin' the dead! That's right! It's already a damned sacrilege no matter who it is in that tomb. And it ain't Jesus!

You hear me tellin' ya that I'm positive it ain't Jesus in there. Well maybe you're wondering, 'How's ole Pastor Buck so damned sure about this stuff?' Well, I'll tell ya. Ole Pastor Buck is a PASTOR, dummie! Pastors knows stuff like that. For example did ya ever hear of the Gospel accordin' to Saint Mark? Well, right in there ole Saint Mark talks about Jesus -- and this here's after He's already been dead -- getting lifted right up into heaven. So, if that right there is what SAINT Mark says, who we gonna believe? Some Brazil guy who's sayin' that right here we got Jesus, alive and kickin' or SAINT Mark who's sayin' he seen the very same Jesus go right up into the sky to be with God Almighty?

See, my beloved, somethin' here smells awful fishy to me! And, may I mention that I'm an ole' fisherman from way back! I don't know about you, but I got a real hard time believin' much outta' anybody lives south of San Antonio and that there includes Brazil. How in God Almighty's name does this Brazil guy get off callin' Saint Mark a liar and my Holy Bible some kind 'a misprint?

Who in the hell does he think he is? See this here's California, the land of scripture, the land of truth! Ain't no way I can jes stand here with my thumb up my butt an' let this snake lead the followers o' my ministry astray. An' see, that ain't goin' happen! Nosirree! That ain't gonna happen 't all!

This here's a SATANIC attack if I ever seen one! Ole Satan's a comin' to call me out! That's what. Coming to call me out! Well, Mr. Satan, you jes better watch out for yerself 'cause ole Pastor Buck ain't goin' down easy! Nosiree! Ole Pastor Buck ain't gonna let you get ahold of one single one of my flock neither, Mr. Satan! And you can jes put that in yer pipe and smoke it, Mr. Satan!

This here radio ministry may be one of the last places left where you can get the facts about this here fake Jesus! And I plan to keep on puttin' them facts out over the airwaves, too, beloved!

Now, if you are one of the chosen right here in this battle against Satan, I sure could use yer help. Please pray for me on this crusade to save our faith, and jes as important, please look in your hearts to send us a love offering to continue this here fight. Buck Stratton Ministries ain't supported by no big church or nothing. We get the money to keep ourselves on the air from folks jes like you. It comes, Praise the Lord, in letters from the faithful right to our mail box, Box 17, Purdy Places Mobile Home Estates, San Diego 92118.

Please help us fight Satan! Please, please remember us in your prayers and with your very best love offering. Until next time, beloved, may God keep you safe!"