Monday, November 1, 2010

Chapter 64

64
AM RADIO SAN DIEGO

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is Ted Harper from the Buck Stratton Radio Ministries. Pastor Stratton will be joining us in a moment for his daily sermon. We urge all of you to stay tuned for that! But first, I would like to tell all of you some very exciting news about the Ministry itself.

Thanks to both your prayers and your love offerings, we have been able to move into a glorious new Ministry Headquarters here in San Diego! This new facility provides us with both the space and the equipment needed to continue the Radio Ministry.

In addition to our new headquarters, Buck Stratton Radio Ministry has also been able by the Grace of God and your loyal support to open the first three Buck Stratton Ministry Service Centers in Philadelphia, Atlanta and Denver. For our listeners in those cities, this means that you can purchase tapes of Pastor Stratton's broadcast messages along with other items guaranteed to help you in your efforts to be 'Buck Stratton Christians'. So if you are listening from one of these cities, please drop into our Service Center nearest you for a visit.

Now, I would like to introduce Pastor Buck Stratton with another of his life saving messages. Pastor Stratton?"

Ted Harper was a pro when it came to breathing life into the words on a teleprompter. When Stratton had finally decided to spend some of his loot, part of what he bought was a seasoned radio announcer -- Ted Harper.

Wagner's Valkyries came up as Harper finished then faded into the background as a rustic version of "Onward Christian Soldiers" replaced it. Buck Stratton's raspy voice began his message. His nasal twang was as much a hallmark as the music. His giant listening audience found it easier to trust someone they perceived as having no accent.

"My dearly beloved brothers and sisters in Christ, this right here is Pastor Buck Stratton comin' to you through the national network radio ministry of the Buck Stratton FIFTH ANGEL GOSPEL CHURCH. Now, you say, why did Buck Stratton go 'n change the name of his church? Well, I'm fixin' to tell ya' right now. See I been talkin' about this fella from Brazil. I been tellin' everbody who'll listen to watch out for this guy. And the reason I been bein' so hard on him is just because of this. That ain't no man! Nosirree! That right there's a devil! That's right! A devil Satan hisself done sent here to trip up the flock! That's right! To trip up the flock! This here so-called Jesus ain't nothin' but the worst kind'a FALSE PROPHET! That's right, my beloved, the worst kind'a FALSE PROPHET!

Now you ask, how in Hell does Buck Stratton know somethin' like that? And I'm pleased to answer that question. I know that because it's all writ down in the Holy Bible! That's how!

Now right here I'm going tell all of ya' just where it's wrote down and just exactly what it says. St. John the Divine was who wrote Revelations, and that right there is the last book in the Holy Bible so everbody ought'a be able to find it!

Now, there is a lot o' stuff in them Revelations, but today we're gonna talk about The Fifth Angel. That right there is the name I picked to call the Ministry today. Here's what that's all about.

I'm gonna share this right here with you all in down home talk, but that don't mean it's any less Holy 'n if I said it in Bible talk! Chapter Nine tells th' story of what's happenin' to us right now! St. John already been talking' about four angels and what they done. Now He's talkin' about the FIFTH ANGEL.

This here FIFTH ANGEL blew his trumpet, and Old St. John seen a star fall down t' earth. The star fell into the earth. and they gave this angel th' key to th' bottomless pit, and I figger we all know what that is!

Well, he opened the pit with the key and enough smoke come out to dark out the sun and the sky. Now, just to bring this into focus for you all, have ya' ever had a neighbor burnin' garbage upwind from your house? We ain't talking about just a quick, 'Thank you very much'. Nossiree! We're talkin' about burnin' garbage what won't burn, but it won't go out, neither. Well, that right there is the kind of smoke what's comin' from this here bottomless pit!

Old St. John goes on t' say that locusts come swarmin' out of this here bottomless pit. And these here locusts weren't just any kind o' regular old locusts. Nossiree! These here locusts had stingers on 'em like scorpions! Regular old locusts ain't exactly a cup o' tea, but these babies were real bad news!

And right here is the business end o' this here Bible verse. Them special locusts what can bite like scorpions were commanded not to hurt the grass of the earth or the trees or any green thing. See that right there is the stuff what locusts usually go after, trees and grass and the like. But these here locusts was commanded to attack all the people who don't have the MARK OF GOD on their foreheads!

And that right there is the Bible verse about this here sermon! St. John's just saying real simple like that I kin either get the MARK OF GOD on my head or I can get ate up by locusts that sting like scorpions! Now right here's the question you probably askin'. This here's been sittin' there in the Bible for about a thousand years. Why is it turnin' into such a stew pot now?

Well, I can tell ya'. Gettin' yourself sat down on the right side of this here thing is real important. On account o' that FALSE PROPHET out there runnin' around Washington, D.C. we can tell that this whole show is rollin' up! Yessirree! Rollin' up! God is gettin' ready to divvy up the righteous from the evil! He's gonna decide who's gonna go up with Him to heaven and who's gonna go into the bottomless pit! He's gonna sort out the faithful from the fallen!

So, here you go. If ya' got no MARK OF GOD, you're gonna have a bunch of locusts all over ya' stingin' like they was scorpions! There's gonna be a lot goin' on with all them bugs 'n the sky full o' smoke! You can also figger that folks who's going go into th' pit, well them folks goin' be a problem, too! So, see, right here's gonna be th' time when you gonna be able t' say 'All Hell's Breakin' Loose!' and not even be swearin'!

So what, you may ask, is this here Revelation talkin' about anyways? It's talkin' tribulation, that's what! This here terror's gonna fall on every man, woman and child who ain't got the MARK OF GOD! That's what!

Now do you figger Revelation is talkin' about a membership card with my photo on it, sayin' I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior? The fifth angel says the MARK OF GOD's gotta be on my forehead. That's right, on my forehead!

Well now, do I want to be fumbling around with my ID card when the locusts attack me? What if I left it home that day -- layin' on the dresser? I could be in the dark place, in the pit just 'cause I was absent minded about one minute! I don't know about you, but I have been able to leave just about everything important at home at one time or another! I've left my driver's license, my money, the keys to the ministry office and all sorts of things at home. Then, sure enough, later on I didn't have 'em just when I needed 'em the most!

No, I don't even want to run the risk of not having the MARK OF GOD on me when the time comes I'm needin' it. What if I'm in the shower? Do you think them locusts bitin' like scorpions gonna let me dry off and get dressed so's I can go to the bedroom and get my darned wallet?

That ain't the way the tribulation works! The Rapture ain't gonna just wait a minute while I get my stuff! And you all just better keep your noses clean on account of it's RAPTURE I'm preachin' about right here!

The fifth angel's sendin' a warnin', and that there warnin's telling us to get ourselves ready! Buck Stratton's Fifth Angel Gospel Church is tellin' everyone in the Body of Christ about this here warning. You gonna need to have the MARK OF GOD on your forehead or you gonna be throwed into the pit!

So you say I want this MARK OF GOD on me, but how can I get it? How can I have a way to get delivered from the locusts that are like scorpions? How can I protect my children and my family? How can I help save my old grandma in a wheelchair from gettin' throwed into the pit?

I'm just real happy that I can tell you how. Visit the Buck Stratton Ministry in your town or city. Our salvation centers are in three major cities already, and there's gonna be more, God Willin'. Ain't it worth a short drive so's you and your loved ones ain't gonna spend eternity in the pit with locusts like scorpions!

Thank you all for tunin' in. Please remember that this here ministry is on its own -- we ain't part of no big church. We're countin' on your prayers and your love offerin's so's we can keep this here battle goin'! This is old Pastor Buck signin' off till tomorrow. Now Ted Harper's got some important information for you about gettin' your own MARK OF GOD! God Bless!"

"Ted Harper here for Buck Stratton Ministries. If you have decided to get the MARK OF GOD for your family, just get on down to the Stratton Ministries Service Center nearest you. Our salvation technicians can put the MARK OF GOD on your forehead in just a few minutes. In fact, although I say forehead, the MARK will actually be given on one side or the other more toward your temple.

This process is real simple. First, the technician will disinfect the site of the MARK and place a small area of water soluble dye on the skin. The MARK itself is only about one quarter inch in diameter. It even has a tiny copyright from this Ministry!

The special Holy Signet is applied to the skin while it is red hot, but for just a moment. It has the cross signifying the sacrifice of our Savior, a trumpet signifying the fifth angel's warning and our obedience, and a dove which is the symbol of the great hope we have in the mercy of God.

The excess dye is quickly removed with mineral oil as an anointment of your new, visible commitment to your faith. The MARK itself is painful for about one day. After that it scars over in a beautiful sign of your steadfastness to Biblical principles. It will always be there to protect you -- remember the Bible says that you can know not the day or the hour of your death, but whenever God calls you home, you will have the MARK to identify you as one of the faithful.

Buck Stratton ministries can offer this free service for a voluntary love offering of $129.95 per person. Many families are including this with the ritual of circumcision for very young boys. Many are having it performed on infants the day they leave the hospital after birth. Do not take the risk of leaving your small children behind!

Over one hundred forty thousand of the faithful have been given the MARK as of the day of this broadcast. Literally hundreds of thousands more have made appointments. Buck Stratton Ministries understands the urgency of getting this done for yourself, your family and your loved ones, and we plan to double the number of locations where this service is available in the next week.

Call us at 1-800-5th-ANGEL to find the location nearest to you and to make an appointment. Also, Buck Stratton Ministries has set up a special fund to help pay for the MARK for our less fortunate listeners. This need is very great. Think how you would feel if you were financially unable to get this vital blessing for your family. We can accept checks via mail or credit card donations on our ministry switchboards or on our website, markofgod.org, to help our brothers and sisters in Christ escape the pit!"